Elite HW Interface for X-Plane 10 & 11 Version 2.2.2 Update Information
What’s new (2.2.2):
- Fixed Prop Calibration again. Works again in offline mode (X-Plane not running).
What’s new (2.2.1):
- Fixed Prop calibration.
What’s new (2.2.0):
- Fixed USB 2/3 issue with Windows. No longer limitations regarding USB2 or USB3 connections.
- Added support for ProPanel 3
- Added support for Reality XP V2.
What’s new (2.0):
- New installer to support X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 11.
- Fixed problem on GPS Module (CLR and COM FLIP) to work with Reality XP software.
- Calibration enabled only for connected devices (ProPanel, Yoke ,Rudder Pedal or Throttle Modules)
- Updated User Manual to new installation procedure.
What’s new (1.7):
- Fixed problem when using multiple ELITE devices of the same type (e.g. 2 NAV/COM Radios)
Note: When using Windows 7 or Vista, all ELITE devices must be plugged into USB2 ports (or via an USB Hub into a USB2 port). Using USB3 ports is not supported under Windows 7 or Vista.
When using Windows 8 or greater, the use of USB3 ports is supported. A mix of USB2 and USB3 ports is also supported.
What’s new (1.6):
- Fixed problem with thrust reverse for King Air Throttle
- Interface does not connect devices until X-Plane runs (no need to shutdown interface before using
What’s new (1.5):
- X-Plane 10.30 Support
- HSI Source selection via Nav1/Nav2 switch
- Ident functions implemented for ADF, DME, COM/NAV and GPS
- GPS530 support for new X-Plane GPS (Requires X-Plane 10.30).
- Throttle (Piston Only), Prop and Mixture reverse.
What’s new (1.41):
- Support for ProPanel SE USB
- Optimized Processor utilization
What’s new (1.4):
- Support for SimAvio GNS430/530
- Fixes issues when connecting devices to USB 3 ports.
- Minor fixes and adjustments.