Panel Builder MFD GPS Version History
- Flight Plan Sequence Numbers now in order
- Flight Plan Waypoint Names fixed.
- Long Flightplans work correctly now, will NOT jump to 2nd leg of Flightplan any longer.
- Minor cosmetically changes.
1.41 (Patch Release)
- Fixed problem with saving settings when using GPS within Panel Builder.
- Added Auto Pilot Link (Heading Bug set for Direct To and Flight Plan)
- Fixed ‘Direct To’ and ‘Flight Plan’ magenta line drawing when in Track Up mode.
- Ability to run the GPS as a standalone program (outside of Panel Builder).
- Added three rocker switches to free up more buttons for future features
- Simplified text entry using a ‘cursor’ key. See manual for more information
- Added headings to pages
- New button on map screen to show/hide configured online map (’de-clutter’).
- The bezel and buttons can now be hidden independently from the Panel Builder setting.
1.1 (Patch Release)
- Fixed several problems for Non-English Windows Versions.
- Fixed resizing.
1.0 - First Release